what is it?


on my 1986 rocky LWB on the driver side on the back underneath the back sliding window inside the quarter panel there is a metal box where the wiring from the tail lights connects and than from than to the front. can anybody tell me what is that exactly.

Boxing Clever

Is, or has the vehicle been fitted with a manufacturer towbar, if so this sounds like part of the towing electrics pack fitted to operate the trailer lighting sockets.