Split Hose


The hose that links the bottom of the turbo to the engine has a split in it on my 2.8td fourtrak engine and is leaking oil. Can anyone tell me the best place to get one from or sell me one themselves? Cheers John


Your local motor factor will be able to supply it, inform them that it is non pressurised oil return hose then they will supply the correct hose.

If yours has fittings on, remove it and try your local hydraulics supplier, they will supply the pipe and crimp the correct ends on for you.

Thanks for that. I've bodged

Thanks for that. I've bodged it for now with a bit of copper pipe and another bit of hose and a couple of jubilee clips.