Fourtrak Replacement Shock Absorber


Hello people,

This is about an 1998 SWB F73. Need to replace shock absorbers. Front and Rear. Wonder wether somebody has info on what MAKE, MODEL and PART NUMBER would fit. And maybe LENGTH, TYPE (Front and Rear). No lift on the truck. Or where to find such info. A catalog maybe? Or maybe from your own experience? Looking for variety of options to choose from. Looking to purchase affordable

Thank you mates.


Contact Milners, they have them on the shelf and will post them if you buy online.