need help on this please


i have a 1987 daihatsu rocky and my window regulator is completly bad so bad to the point that i have to use a vise grip pliers to lower or raise the window and its not only that after so many attemps the things is grind as well as the theet inside the regulator so my question since i am positive that i am not going to find one exactly for this car my question is can i put any other manual window regulator in it ( i'll make any mod if i have to )