I have been considering getting a Fourtrak Independant and was hoping some questions could be answered before I do. I had a quick search but couldnt find answers.
1. I wont be using it for hardcore offroading but a bit now and then would be fun going on hills/water/rocks, is it capable of this?
2. What off road gear does it have? (I dont know the terminology but im assuming a low range gearbox?)
3. In its standard form, is it ready to go offroad?
4. On road, I know it wont be fast but is it respectable?
5. I like the chunkier offroad tyres, are they better than standard or just for show? Also do they cause lower mpg on road?