Flexi Pipe?


I asked a while ago if anybody new what the flexi pipe was, I was told by a dealer it was part of the exhaust system, and may be needing replaced soon. I cannot find it mentioned in my manual, can anybody tell me if there is such a thing or is the dealer trying to screw me out of money?

There certainly is such a thi

There certainly is such a thing, depending on what you drive. It's basically a flexible joint in the exhaust, looking like a tightly coiled spring which allows for flexibility in the system due to engine movement.

Dave with a Sporty

Dave with a Sporty