elxi fuel pump thingy


ello again.... anyone know if you can buy the bit on the end of the fuel pump outlet pipe on a '91 sporty elxi? my fuelpump is fine so dont wanna have to spend a fortune on a pump. According to my manual its called a 'silencer assy'? its the round thing that you have to unscrew to remove the outlet fuel pipe, mines rusted through and leaks fuel ...helllppppp lol.