WE VIEW YOU AS A BETTER DRIVER!
The administrators of this forum have linked up with us so that we can offer you competitive car insurance quotes.
We have a fantastic car insurance scheme for people on car club forums and that is mainly due to 4 things -
1. There are very few exclusions on the scheme! It starts at age 21, and includes all postcodes (excluding Northern Ireland), and all modifications (except nitrous).
2. The premiums have to be competitive. We underwrite 14,000 units in the office per month!
3. We have an excellent phone answering system! An overhead screen changes to red when a phone call is on hold, alerting both the manager and the Chief Executive! We have a great emphasis on answering calls.
4. We have an excellent Claims Accident Management company.
We've already had these posted on forums -
- I'd just like to add that they did me a fantastic price for the Cinqs renewal, knocking £400 off my mega £995 renewal fee
- Had my renewal through from .... at £880!!! Call Prestige and spoke to Jade who was v helpful and got my quote down to £670! Brilliant.Highly recommended guys.
- Did me a great deal on my modified turbo. £450 fully comp ;).
- Just had a fantastic quote of these guys, previous best was £1040 and they just quoted £825
- Just wanted to say great customer service none of that jargon talk just straight forward and friendly and very helpful
- Recommend this insurance company i am paying £1200 fully comp prestige quoted me £490 fully comp , am changing very soon thanks prestige
But the main reason we can offer this scheme to you is because people who are registered on car forums are viewed as better drivers which allows us to offer cheaper premiums. This has been borne out statistically which makes users of this forum a desired niche for our insurance company. We want to attract you as a customer!
I will take an active part each day answering questions you may have about insurance. My sole job is to maintain this scheme so each question should get a quick response unless I am in a meeting!
So if you're aged 21 or over and you need a quote, please call us on 0800 3308057 or 0333 4001580 (which is a landline number and should be used if ringing by mobile as it can be included in any free minutes) or ring when your car insurance renewal is due.
We are open Monday-Friday 9am-8pm and Saturdays 9am-4pm.
When ringing, please don'tt forget to mention this forum to get a competitive quote as this scheme is geared for forum users of car clubs.
Ring 0800 3308057 or 0333 4001580 for a quote!